100 Word Challenge Week #13

Me and my friends were climbing a cliff. We were half way up when they began to complain they were tired. We all decided to take a break. We stopped for five minutes when I said "lets go". I started to climb but they were exhausted and wanted to stop. I knew they wouldn't keep going. I called a helicopter to pick them up and I finished the climb by myself. It was hard but as soon as I got to the top I called them and said "I did it" and they said "we are going again next week"! Oh no.

Comments

  1. Your story was smooth and interesting to read. Although I noticed a small mistake. Instead of saying Me and my friends you should've said My friends and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your story ran very smoothly i liked your choose of words. you did use the word we a lot so next time just make sure you dont do that but than that it was a great story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You fogot to highlit the prompt words.
    i like how you seemed woried about going again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #3 100 Word Challenge